Many of our patients find that they heal faster and maintain their health with a combination of therapies based on the doctor’s recommendations. Massage Therapy can be a vital element in your healing process. Allowing the muscles to remain soft and pliable, your chiropractic adjustments will be more easily received as well as maintained for a longer period of time. Whether you are healing from an auto accident or just looking to enjoy some pampering the therapists at RFC are available. The massage therapists at Ribley Family Chiropractic vary in their techniques so that you can enjoy a variety of styles and find one that suites your preferences. Whether you enjoy Deep Tissue Massage or relaxing Swedish Massage we have the staff to meet your needs.
You will find our massage suites comparable to those in a day spa. Relaxing music, soft lighting, calm atmosphere, and professional therapists will make you feel at ease during your massage session.
Massage Therapy is available by appointment only and is open to everyone, even if you aren’t a chiropractic patient. Massage Therapy gift certificates are available at all times. Call (770) 592-2505 to learn more about our pricing.
DANIEL CARRASQUILLO, LMT~ Atlanta School Of Massage Graduate
• Specializes in Injury Rehabilitation • Stretching and Joint Mobilization • Neuro-muscular and Deep Tissue Massage • Trigger Point Therapy
CHRIS BEDELL~ Atlanta School of Massage Graduate
• Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue Therapy • TMJ Massage • Stretching, K-Tape • Chair Massage, Side Posture Massage, Pregnancy Massage • Massage for Cancer Patients
EMILY GREY-MATTOCKS~ Atlanta School Of Massage Graduate
• Neuromuscular Massage • Deep Tissue Massage • Certified Labor-Delivery Massage • Infant Massage Instruction for Parents • Low Back Pain Specialist • Certified Cupping • Graduated in 2000
• Specializing for 12 years • Neck, Back and Shoulder Injuries, and Migraine Relief • Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massage
MARY DUNN~ Practicing since 2012
• Swedish Massage • Trigger Point Massage • Pregnancy Massage • Hot Stone Massage • Cupping Massage
COLLEEN GOMEZ~ International School of Skin, Nailcare and Massage Therapy (ISSNMT)
• Practicing since 2015 • Specializes in Prenatal Massage, Foot Reflexology • Certified in prenatal and infant massage, reflexology, sports massage, myofacial release, trigger point therapy, deep tissue, chair massage.
EDIE MARIE GARLAND~ Specializes in Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
• Practicing since 2007 • Certified in Neuromuscular Therapy, Reflexology, Sports Massage, Swedish Massage, Migraine Headache Therapy, and TMJ Therapy. • Aromatherapy • I have been practicing massage therapy for 10 yrs. With my massage therapy practice I am intuitive to the human body and help the body find healing and balance with ease through the art and science of massage therapy and energy work.
ETIENNE W. JOSEPH
• Sports Massage, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy • Pre and Post Natal Massage • Upper and Lower Lumbar Therapies • Energetic Healing, Stretch Therapy, Reflexology, Chair Massage, Kinesio Taping and Hot Stone Massage